Conference Planning Committee
- Maria Strandberg, ITS president, STERF Director
- Bruno Hedlund, STERF Chairman
- Trygve Aamlid, Turfgrass Research group, NIBIO
- Torben Kastrup Petersen, Danish Golf Union
- Jan Støvring, Copenhagen University
- Anne-Mette Dahl Jensen, Turfgrass Scientist, DLF Seeds and Science
- Agnar Kvalbein, Turfgrass Scientist
- Bruce Clarke, ITS Past President, Director, Center for Turfgrass Science, US
The International Turfgrass Society (ITS) is a not-for-profit scientific organization established in 1969 to encourage research and education in turfgrass science, and to promote personal communication among the international community of turfgrass researchers by organizing international conferences to present turfgrass research and information on all phases of turfgrass production and use.
To this end, International Turfgrass Research Conferences (ITRC) are held at 4-year intervals.
More information: www.turfsociety.com
Scandinavian Turfgrass and Environment Research Foundation (STERF) is a research foundation that supports existing and future R&D efforts and delivers ‘ready-to-use research results’ that benefit the Nordic golf sector. STERF was set up in 2006 by the golf federations in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Iceland and the Nordic Greenkeepers’ Associations.
More information: www.sterf.org